To Our Precision Family and Friends,
We want to update you on Precision office’s stance on the coronavirus news and outbreak:
We have always followed the most stringent Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) sterilization protocols since day one.
Please read on:
- Our medical offices have always employed a system to prevent the spread of ANY infectious disease.
- We not only provide the best care for our patients we also take pride in keeping our office home as clean as possible.
- When available, we use only disposable medical supplies and equipment.
- We sterilize and meticulously package all our instruments and do not open them until we are ready to use them.
- We use hospital grade wipes to wipe down all surfaces in the treatment rooms. We wash and sanitize our hands before donning our gloves between EVERY patient we see and during every procedure.
- We are trained to prevent the spread of any bacteria or fungus or other virus including the Coronavirus.
- We have never cut corners and never will. Our patients and team expect and deserve nothing less.
- You can help by rescheduling your appointment if you have flu symptoms including fever, cough, or shortness of breath. Please inform us if you have been out of the country the past two weeks.
We write this because we would like to alleviate any fear that you may have when entering our medical offices. We encourage everyone to continue to wash your hands as much as possible without touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. This is the best guard against the spread of any disease or illness.
With your help, we can all get through this health crisis together. Rest assured we are exceeding all guidelines from the CDC.
Please call us if you have any concerns, questions, or comments.
Sincerely yours in better health,
Precision Medical Group/Precision Aesthetics Team