Referring a patient is easy
To refer a patient, you can:
- Call (855) EMG-NCV1 during regular business hours to schedule
- Fax all referral information to (949) 955-0220 *
- E-mail all referral information; *or
- Refer a patient via our website by clicking here: Instructions to refer a patient
* Please include all below information for each referral:
- EMG/NCS prescription – Precision EMG/NCS Prescription
- Patient demographic information.
- Most recent report (PR2 or narrative report).
- Completed RFA form (Workers' Comp only).
- All patient medical records.
- Request authorization for you.
- Call patient within 24 hours to schedule.
- Schedule patient within one week of receipt of authorization.
- Notify your office of appointment date and time.
- Forward timely and accurate medical reports to your office (fax/email) within 48 hours from date of service.
- Notify you in writing if patient cancels, no-shows or re-schedules their appointment.
- Schedule STAT appointments and generate STAT reports, upon request.
- STAT report requests – CALL 855-EMG-NCV1
STAT Report Requests
In the event you have a STAT report request, please call our administrative office at (949) 955-0022 for immediate processing. Our administrative office is open Monday - Friday between the hours of 7:30am and 4:30pm, excluding holidays. Please note: phone requests will ensure fastest report turnaround. Form and e-mail requests will take longer to process.