Diana M. Muñoz, D.O., M.A., M.P.H.
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- B.S., Biological Sciences – University of California, Irvine
- Masters of Public Health Degree, Biostatistics & Epidemiology, Boston University – Boston, Massachusetts
Doctor of Osteopathy
- Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific – Pomona, California
- Traditional Rotating Internship, Downey Regional Medical Center – Downey, California
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency, Eastern Virginia Medical School – Norfolk, Virginia